Shopify is the most popular and rapidly expanding e-commerce platform. Just building an online store on Shopify is not enough. To rank your online store, you must have a sufficient amount of organic traffic that converts. For that, your website needs to be search engine optimized. If you do not know the basics of SEO, don’t worry here are the best Shopify apps for SEO!
Some of the best Shopify apps for SEO
Yoast SEO has made it easy for Shopify store owners. It provides you high SEO boost with minimum effort. The built-in features of Yoast help you make SEO-optimised blogs and product pages that make your website rank higher. Moreover, your work is not only optimized but also improved. As a result, your work reaches more audience and potentially increases revenues. Yoast enables you to see the product preview from the buyer’s perspective.
The analysis provided by Yoast is specific to each feature, like a product page or blog page. Yoast SEO Academy is a great place to start if you’re new to Shopify SEO.
- Readability Analysis; For improvement of your content
- SEO analysis
- Product Preview
- Automated structure data added to search engines
Yoast SEO: Price
Yoast SEO for Shopify does not have a free plan. It does, however, cost around $19 per month with a 14-day free trial.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- The optimization of important features is easy
- It improves the quality of the content
- 24/7 live customer support
- Your previous work will be deleted once the app is installed.
- Facebook schema cannot be customized to your liking.
The Plug-In SEO is one of the best tools that analyze your Shopify SEO and provide recommendations on how to improve it. One of the best features of Plug-In SEO is that it handles everything from determining issues and reports to improving your Shopify store’s search ranking. The report provided by Plug In SEO covers in-depth conversions, customer satisfaction, and page views as well. Thanks to the optimization, you can generate more traffic for your site, increasing sales.
If you are a beginner, don’t worry! Plug-in SEO provides you with a great number of details on optimization. If you are looking for a tool that covers almost everything, Plug-In SEO is the one for you!
- The Bulk SEO Editor feature allows the optimization of all web pages of your site instantaneously. This also includes the optimization title and the meta description of as many product pages as possible.
- You receive the SEO audit reports through email. These reports may include all the problems with the SEO of the website with instructions to fix them.
- Integration with Google Search Console will help find out the issues with your website. It will also allow knowing the rank of your website under a specific keyword.
- It has the best JSON-LD structures data which allows you to add data to your website. This helps in ranking the websites with keyword targeting. The structured data may include logos, products, and blogs among others.
- 404 Broken Link Redirects built-in features allow tracking of any broken links.
Plug In SEO: Pricing
Plug In SEO has a free plan as well as Plus and Pro plans. The basic plan comes with email alerts, support through email, and analyzing the problems with the SEO of your site. The Pro plan costs you around $39.99 per month. While the Plus plan costs you $29.99 per month. With the Pro and Premium plans, you get access to many more advanced features.
- The software has a very simple-to-use user interface.
- You can integrate it with Google Search Console
- It provides in-depth information for beginners
- The premium plan is expensive.
- For beginners at SEO, the documentation on SEO might be difficult to understand.
With Smart SEO Boost, you can sit back and let the app do the work for you. Smart SEO creates ALT tags and meta tags automatically. More importantly, the on-page SEO is also automated. The support team is available 24/7 to look after the website. This tool attracts a greater amount of organic traffic to your site and generates sales. Furthermore, the optimization of your website enables it to rank higher in search engine results.
- The app optimizes the website automatically
- You can add or remove pages
- Identification and fixing of broken backlinks
- JSON-LD structured data for ranking and visibility
- Automatically create product meta tags and ALT tags for all entities
- Optimization of meta tags in multiple languages
- It works 24/7 continuously
Smart SEO Boost: Price
This tool comes with a free plan and a premium plan. The free plan includes the optimization of all pages and 10 products. The premium plan, which costs around $9.95 per month, provides access to the optimization of unlimited products.
- You can manage your shop site map through Smart SEO.
- Fixing broken links and redirecting to the live lines quickly.
- Multiple languages supported
- No comprehensive solution to improve SEO performances
StoreSEO is known for being an all-in-one SEO tool that will generate traffic and increase the conversion rate. It quickly analyses your website’s SEO and fixes any issues that are discovered. It provides you with the SEO report for the website. From generating traffic to making your products visible, StoreSEO has you covered!
- You can manage your site map through StoreSEO.
- It needs to be integrated with Google Search Console.
- Image ALT text can be added.
- It shows the overall SEO analysis.
Store SEO: Price
Store SEO offers a free plan that is limited to only 50 products. The premium costs about $11.11 per month and is limited to 1,000 products. while the enterprise plan costs $49.99 and gives you access to unlimited products.
- Comprehensive analysis of SEO.
- Shopify does not allow managing the site. However, with this app, you can manage sitemaps.
- Optimization of images.
- Live customer support
Among the six 5-star rated reviews, there haven’t been any complaints as of yet. This SEO app has a long way to go for trust to be built among the users.
To sum up, here is a comparison table of these best Shopify apps for SEO.
|Yoast SEO||Plug In SEO||Smart SEO||StoreSEO|
|Detailed SEO report||✅||✅|
|Redirecting broken links||✅||✅|
|Google Search Console Integration||✅||✅|
Do you need an SEO app for Shopify?
Yes! SEO is important for your Shopify store. From optimizing meta tags to image ALT tags, your Shopify store will get better visibility. This will generate traffic to your website and boost your sales.
How can you put SEO on your Shopify?
Go to Shopify Admin > Online Store > Preferences. Using the best SEO practices, update your store’s meta description and title. Click Save.
What are some best SEO apps for Shopify?
Following are some of the best SEO apps for Shopify
- Yoast SEO
- Smart SEO
- Plug In SEO
How can you optimize your Shopify store?
Some of the ways you can optimize your Shopify store are
- Conduct keyword research.
- target the most relevant keyword
- Boost your page speed.
- Use compressed images.
- Make the interface easy to navigate.
- Add some content to drive traffic.
- How long does it take to update Shopify SEO?
It takes about 48 to 72 hours for Google to index your Shopify website.
- Can customizing the Shopify theme affect its SEO?
Yes, the SEO of your Shopify store is affected by changing the theme.
- Is your Shopify SEO affected by the product tags?
No, the product tag does not interfere with ranking in Google SERPs. However, you can use product tags as keywords in URLs or meta tags.